Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mooncake

Yesterday was Mooncake Festival (August 15 in Lunar Calender).
We had a simple dinner cooked by my grandmother.
The above picture is a kind of mooncake, which might be tasty and sweet.
I didn't have much mooncake, as .......
Happy Mooncake Festival to all of you...

Do you all want to see what i had for my lunch yesterday??



Don't worry. It's all a halal food. It is a vegetarian food that I bought from Kuan Yin Temple.


And I finally know how to send a sms to Singapore !!! Yeye !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...and ka-min s, your sms reached me in Singapore. My jaws almost dropped open in surprise when I saw your sms...
You sure know how to throw a surprise bomb on others, ka-min s.

abbie

Anonymous said...

Sorry...ka-min s, don't mean to add my "footprints" all over this post but I forgot to comment on your lunch. Too oily, my dear sis, way too oily. Sometimes the so-called vegetarian food isn't that healthy at all 'cos usually, too much oil is used to cook the food. A healthier meal would be one that comprises of fresh fruits and salads.

K.M.-가민-家敏~ said...

I never come across it until you tell me, sis. Now when I flash back, true, too many oil. I shall cut down taking it. You like the bomb, sis?? hahaha stephen... :)