Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Heart (J Drama) and You are born to be loved



Drama recommendation by abbie sis - To Heart. Staring Kyoko Fukada and Tsuyoshi Domoto. I had just finished episode 1. So far so good. Quite romantic at certain parts. Luckily I know a little bit of Chinese or I would not be able to understand the whole episode. Strongly recommend to all of you :)



The title of this song is You are born to be loved. A Korean Song. I like this song very much. I have been in love with this song since I listen to it for the first time. Strongly recommend to all of you too ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, ka-min s, for your strong recommendation towards To Heart. This has always been one of my favourite Tsuyoshi's dramas but come to think of it, there isn't any Tsuyo's drama that I don't like...well, except for one, though now I've come to terms with that one as well. Gosh, what can I say? I'm just totally biased when it comes to Tsuyoshi...hehehe
By the way, do you need a brief synopsis for each episode of To Heart? Think I can find the English version, if not, I shall just tell you briefly in the emails. In any case, if you can't understand, look at Tsuyo's eyes and actions in the drama. They speak a thousand words which will help you greatly in appreciating the drama. If I don't remember wrongly, Tsuyoshi was awarded the Best Actor in Drama for his performance in To Heart. I just find Tsuyoshi and Jeong Hoon so alike in their careers, putting all their heart and soul into their live performances, music and acting. Hope these two can soar higher and ever higher in their careers internationally...:)

K.M.-가민-家敏~ said...

Never mind sis. I can understand almost 80% of the drama. The remaining 20% is what I don’t know about the Chinese characters. Like what you said, eyes contract did helped me to understand more about the drama. Yes, I’ve looked for this drama in the net too, bil is very great to be awarded as the best actor through “to heart”.

Of course bil and jh will soar higher, based on their passion and willingness to do the bet for the career and the entertainment industry.