Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am not a Good Decision Maker



If the ranking from a bad decision maker (1) to a good decison maker (10), then I would probably standing at the point of (3). I am not a good nor prompt in making decisions. For example, I promised to go to a shopping centre with my friend tomorrow, but because of another friend's invitation for lunch, I had totally omitted my previous decision to go to the shopping centre. What am I thinking about? I have to fulfill my 1st decison before the 2nd decision prevails. What kind of people I am? Not a good decision maker. Guess I have to train myself... Making firm decisions.
-
Anyway, I can make decision regarded to food or studies. So I am bad in making life-style decisions. Can it just not to be that complicated in making decisions?? Or I am green in making decisions??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not any better compared to you, ka-min s. I guess I'd probably score a 5 at that. Let's see...I don't make a lot of decisions, come to think of it or maybe I'm already tuned to making some decisions as a matter-of-factly. For example, buying clothes, I know what colour I'm suited to so I won't bother to look at those that don't look good on me. For other buying decisions, I give priority to my job-related stuffs, KinKi's and Jeong Hoon's albums, though I would struggle in the buying of singles. Imagine buying all their three singles in one year plus their albums, I would be poorer by a few hundred bucks...
The stuff I would most probably sacrifice most of my brain juices on is what kind of courses I want to take up. Perhaps this is what someone would say a simple lifestyle. Nothing major to decide on, just enjoy the flowers and sunshine along the way. Ah, I just remember, I would also spend a long time deciding on what food to eat. I can't stand most of the hawker food here, commonplace, too oily and meaty...Perhaps the first course I should learn is cooking for myself.

K.M.-가민-家敏~ said...

hehehe, sis. That is the differences between working adults and schooling student. At the moment I can’t afford to buy jh’s album, so I can considered “saved” a little bit money. But the money I saved will be used for other purpose, like buying food or Photostatting notes. There are always plenty of notes to be Photostatted. I have many pieces of papers in my room…