Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sushi? But I prefer to call it Kimbap...

Sushi? But I prefer to call it Kimbap...
Why? Because I like a "person" who has been used to eat and still enjoying Kimbap....
This is my ...th time making Kimbap since my m's friend taught on the method of making it.
I'd like to share with you, the process of making Kimbap....


Kim (seaweed) used

The rolled Kimbap

Cutting it into pieces

Peace.....

Putting it nicely into tuperware....

Big family.....
Ingredients left.... Can be used for Fried Rice purpose...

Guess what is these alphebets stand for?
-
Nice looking isn't it?
"Kok-jeong- haji- maseyo", the process of making it was pretty.... clean. Hygenic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABS? What does it stand for anyway? Some secret code between you and my bil? You're so creative...ka-min s. THis is the first time I "saw" someone putting hotdogs into sushi. Pretty nice-loking. Next time, try putting in some pink and purple. Your bil loves bright colours, remember?

K.M.-가민-家敏~ said...

Not secret code… I thought you knew it, sis? It stands for A.B.Sis!!! Surprised? First time? Suppose that there are hotdogs inside sushi, aren’t they? Sis, if you can find for me the pink and purple veggies, I shall do so !!