Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Under The Canopy of Love




-
photos credit to gallery@asianfanatics.net
-
Well, This is my 1st post for November. Beginning yesterday I was absorbed into a new TVB Drama by the name "Under The Canopy of Love". Although it was aired in HK last year yet our local Cable Channel has just started to air it yesterday. If I am not mistaken, this is a 20 episode series. It was very romantic at the beginning of the drama!! And also the love storyline which features puppy love and the fate of love totally drives me into a Love Fairyland... :) I am not a big fan of Kevin Cheng or Nikki Chow, but since I am watching their drama so I can catch up on acting skills. To me, I think they look very suitable as a pair of couple... Therefore I shall not miss even 1 episode!!
-
P.S. - I am still catching on To Heart (JPN) & Dog & Wolf (KR). I shall try to post my opinion here upon finishing watching it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, ka-min s, I shall hold you to your promise...or I'd cry for Tsuyo...ooh ooh ooh...Just joking...hahaha
Take your time to watch these dramas, right now, the most important thing is to do well in your final exams.