Monday, December 24, 2007

Photos to be shared (3)

Aiya... still got one more post to share here... Okay, I shall complete this before I offline. See, updating a blog need plenty of time. Or maybe i am too demanding? When i do something, i expect it to be complete asap without any scar. i am not so called perfectionist but at least let me finish it to the best i can.
-
Today. Oh no. Should be yesterday (already 12.34 am) my family and I just went to Jaya Jusco Wangsa Maju & Carrefour Wangsa Maju. What I did there? Window shopping. And happened to bought something at Carrefour. Christmas decorations are so beautiful...!!! It resembles exciting holidays and snowy moments... Next time when i work, i would save some money to go to travel during this time. the best time to travel throughout the year.
-
as I have mentioned in my earlier post, photos could tell you the storyline and happenings. since i am tired to type anymore, could you try to predict by yourself what i am trying to say by these photos? i'd come back to explain later. let's see how you make a story from this... i shall put in in order.(Photos taken by me with the courtesy of Jaya Jusco & Carrefour)
-
OH NO!!!! IT IS JAMMED TO UPLOAD ANOTHER PHOTOS!!! MAYBE BECAUSE I'VE BEEN LOGGING IN FOR 6 HOURS??? OK LA THEN. I'D COME BACK TO UPLOAD IT..... BYE. HOPE YOU ENJOY READING MY SO-SO BLOG... :)
-
I am back... after 10 minutes!!! I must complete it now also!
-










-OK. I've done uploading all those photos that i've taken. Can you gueessss what are the meanings behind these photos?-Lastly, wishing all of you a joyful CHRISTMAS & happening NEW YEAR 2008 !!! -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my, ka-min s, I'm not very good at guessing...perhaps it goes osmethign like this: It's that time of the year - Christmas trees, presents, decorations, cards, even Snata Claus starts to make his appearance, not forgetting Christmas carols, and well, just more Christmas trees. Even the bookstores are decorated with glittering lights. Everyone just gets on the road heading for the shopping malls. Crowds are lining up at the counters to pay for their purchases and even more choose to grab available seats at fast food restaurants to rest their tired feet after much walking and shopping around. The air is filled with festivities as the eateries are also elaborately decorated. Food are fast disappearing off the shelves as people buy the necessary ingredients to prepare for Christmas dinner. Phew...after a day of shopping, time to head off for home...Well, nothing beats having a cold milo in the comfort of one's favourite chair.

That's about all I can think of :)