Sunday, December 23, 2007

Photos to be shared (2)

Since this is such a long post, so I am going to separate both. These photos were taken yesterday and today.
-
Yesterday - My Secondary School's Gathering. Venue? School canteen la, where else. Our former school ma. It's fine going back to school as it has developed so much since we left the school 2 years ago. I was considered early showing up. So I helped Adila on getting all former students to sign up and register. It was not a difficult job so I managed to do it for a while, while waiting for the others to come. And I've renewed my Alumni's Membership Card. I must praise Afiq for his hardwork in organizing this event. He is such a good student to SMK DAR. Not forgetting his good assistant, Adila la. Who turned up ha? Mai, Arfa, Hafizah, Nad, Hasmida, Shuhada, Farhana, Shazwan, Ibrahim, Mani, Aiman, Asyraf, Adli. Our classmates of 5sc1. And other seniors and juniors. It is okay for me as not much non-muslim students in the school. I've used to it. maybe because of that i am able to learn good malay? or maybe because of that i was so outstanding at school. They talked about uni, etc. I didnt talk much. I was quite tired as I went to school after finishing my final paper yesterday. We were served with ABC's, soto ayam, ayam bakar etc. It has been a long time since we last had our canteen's food. Yummy. The nostalgia came back... My favourite mee and mihun goreng were not there. :D And I have been elected as the representative of 2005 Comittee Member. Actually, I cant do much due to some limitation but I shall try to help to the best I can. I promise! And I'm sure Afiq, Adila and the team would give me a helping hand. Afiq showed the slideshow that i've made for the school which was contained with songs and photos of all students plus yearly activities which had taken part. I hope all of them liked it. As usual, we took photos. But the resolution of my camera was not so good compared to theirs who have 2.0 megapixels' phone. I felt thankful as they've helped me on taking some photos as memories. I envy their phones but I am sure I can be able to own one in the future.
-









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you must have enjoyed yourself that day though you felt pretty tired. Hmmm...I haven't been keeping in contact with my schoolmates so there's no gathering whatsoever...