Sunday, December 23, 2007

Photos to be shared

I love taking photos, be it related to scenery, interesting things around me or helping others taking photos . The reason is, I am not stick on writing a diary. So I guess this blog of mine is my very "first" diary... or sad to say a place to put on the "art" taken by I. I dont like writing diary, because I am lazy to record the happenings detaily in my life. It's different with photos. Photos explains everything. Need not to be mentioned, nice captured photos are so memorable to yet to be keep forever... Or I'd probably having a "chi kei" for me to tell my stories too... Chi Kei in cantonese means person that I trust and feeling comfortable to share my stories with... A Chi kei is hard to find, therefore when you've found him/her, appreciate him/her!
-
OK. Let me begin sharing some photos now...!!!
-
It was the first time i attend my friend's wedding. She is Nurul. She is a 20 years old bride. Wow! It is good for her to find her prince at this age. I sincerely wishing her "bahagia sampai ke anak cucu". I am not saying that I would like to have a wedding now as i am single but not availabe. OK. Let me affirm it again. Not availabe. Reason? Simply because, I am not prepared and i dont think it is the right time now although I like to watch those romantic scenes from dramas.
-
Another dinner by son-saeng nim. I bought coke. And we exchanged some presents as a Christmas presents... Not much photos taken as we were too busy eating "pudae chike", "ja-jang-myon" etc.... And then we talked about travelling... to Korea, Japan... As usual I listen well just to get some views and listening to the senior's experience travelling. The food was definately delicious!!!
-



-
We bought a baby products hamper for Ms Choong as she is going to give birth in few days later - having her first baby girl. Mothers are so wonderful... Her stomach is so "big" and she has to support her baby with her slim body. Plus giving lecture in the college. I know she is very willing to do so for her child. Indeed it is true that there is nothing free in the world except a mother's love. to all Mothers and to my mother, thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to grandmother and godmother too. I heartfelt wishing you good health and hope we can go through all those hard time together.
-
-
My friends always ask me "ei Poon, how do you study ah?". Dear friends, there is no secret. I am just an ordinary students like all of you. I am not granted with any specialities. I am still learning time by time. So I study like this... Most probably my method and way of study is worse than all of you le... Do not follow my way.. I am just sharing here. I do not need a chair or table because I like to sit on the floor de. but I'd need a water bottle beside me, and of course my pencil case. Both are in red and important when i am thirsty or needing a highlight pen. Notes are being put at the floor separately so that I can take the notes I need easily. Not a theori by some experts ahh. It's just my own theori.
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Musilm weddings are usually quite elaborate, aren't they? Well, the food indeed looked delicious.
As for studying method...hmmm...I prefer to study on my bed which is definitely a bad habit 'cos half of the time, I would end up sleeping. Even now, when I'm doing translation, I still prefer to do it on my bed. Well, habits are just hard to break.