Tuesday, October 23, 2007

有你们在

Sharing from a TV Drama Lover

House of Joy - 有你们在

-
I am a HK Drama Lover – And still I am.
-
I am a KR Drama Lover – And still I am.
-
Nowadays I started to chase over Singaporean drama….
-
The brief introduction of Huan Le Man Wu:
-

-
I started to like this song since I watched the first episode, which was aired in Malaysia around October 2007. It is a Singaporean drama, featuring those who are debt-ridden due to overspending sing credit card to strive on to overcome their financial and social problems. Well, I personally like some songs based on the melody. This melody is pretty good, plus the lyrics contain not just love relationship between lovers but in my opinion, it contains love relationships between family members too.
-
I started to notice Ivy when she was in Family Matters. She is pretty, having a stable job as a lawyer and also, should I say romantic love? For Hanwei, I never leave a good impression on him, but starting from this drama, I started to notice his acting. Not to say very good, but considered good la. Furthermore, I get to know that he is from Johor… (Looks like Malaysians have the priority to travel to Singapore easily… wondering when my turn is.) For Edmund, I have the totally opposite view on him compared to Hanwei, he is a handsome guy… always… but he’d always ended up with affairs, even in drama Women of the Times.
-
Although my Mandarin is considered bad, but luckily I can understand Cantonese, since both Mandarin and Cantonese do have the similar pronunciations, so I’d like to share the lyrics here. It is not 100% correct, as it is based on my understanding. Some words are just hard to be translated…

The song -
-

-
The lyrics...
-

-

-

-
This is... another part of the drama that I like...
-

-
This comes with English subtitles. What I meant by I like is, "the quote"...
-
Conclusion:I would like to dedicate this song to my family. Thanks for the warmest support all these while. I hope to come out with a bright result so that we can forgo our hard time and spending a good time appreciating and respecting each other. I love you all !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get it, ka-min s, I understand why you like that part of the drama -- so sweet and poetic of the guy -- any girl would get bowled over by his words...ah...imagine JH uttering them to you gently....dreaming...
As for the lyrics, not a bad try for a first-timer, keep it up :)
To be frank, I never have the opportunity to watch a Singaporean drama in its entirety 'cos I'm always busy at night and now having to rewatch some parts of it, it's kind of strange but interesting, nevertheless, my number one favourite is still Japanese dramas..hehehe

K.M.-가민-家敏~ said...

Yes, so sweet although he is not so handsome… but he is sincere… that’s enough. Much more enough than liars. I’m the girl that you’ve mentioned… hahaha…. If jh said this to me, I’d surely marrying him…. Hahaha Stephen…. Japanese drama? Guess you are something related to japan in your past…. Maybe? 