Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fish - Steam Shek Pan -

I never tried Steam Shek Pan before until yesterday....
My grandmother cooked it. And I tried to have some.
Usually what I am concerned with is, whenever there is a steam fish, there is fish sauce...
I like to have fish sauce with rice.... And thus I end up becoming fan tong with fish sauce...
Don't worry, it's halal. The slices were ginger slice and mushroom slice.
It's not oily, it's just the fish's oil.

Rating for this Steam Shek Pan : 10/10 ! Yummy !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously suspect the quote "It's not oily, it's just the fish oil" is directed at me...hehehe...glad that you have taken note of the oil content in food. Btw, it seems like your famliy enjoys eating fish regularly, especially steamed fish, not bad, pretty healthy...how about veggies? My family has veggies more often. Especially deep green, leafy ones. I also like veggies that come in different colours - reds, yellows, purples ( a pity they turn black when cooked ) and so on - don't think we've any foods that are blue in colour...hey, wait a minute, the blue berries!!! Tsuyo even sang a song using Blue Berries as the title but the song is kind of fast and rock...what's more, I don't know what he's singing in Japanese...sigh.

K.M.-가민-家敏~ said...

Yes, that word is a bit “dedicated” to you, sis…. It’s not that oily if we pour the fish sauce on the rice. It will melt with the rice. It is really, really, tasty. Trust me!