Thursday, October 4, 2007

Szechuan Jia Zhang Mee


Hello all.... I am here to share about what I had for lunch today.
Actually we planned to have MacDonald, since we had the Large Free Meal coupon,
But since there were so many choices....
So we kept on choosing and choosing... and finally....
I had made my decision to have.... This.
It was Szechuan Jia Zhang Mee. (See it?)
RM 6.00 . At one of the stall at the foodcourt in a shopping mall.
Hmmm, it was quite delicious.
The mixture of Wantan Mee's mee, as you can see, mushroom, chicken etc.
And a bit spicy, but still I can take that spiciness.
The plate was very big.... And so did the mee....
This is the first time I cannot finish a meal !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ka-min s, you sure like to share about the food you eat everyday. Anyway, the entire mixture looked kind of black. You know me, can't take anything that looks weird and besides, mee has never been one of my top choices when it comes to food. One more thing, I never find mee filling for a meal or maybe it's because the portion of food is different. Perhaps the hawkers at your side are more generous...?

K.M.-가민-家敏~ said...

Regarding this, maybe sis, my handphone camera is not that powerful to capture the mee in nicer texture. Actually it is darker but it is really delicious. No, not that the hawkers at my palce here are more generous, this foodcourt are quite expensive, because of that, the portion are more. Usually hawker stall at my place here are rated around RM 3.50, but it’s not full. What I mean is the portion is little.